Monday, March 19, 2012

Perfectly Simple by Zone Perfect


I am a huge fan of Zone Perfect Bars, but they are NOT certified gluten free, even though several flavors do not contain gluten ingredients.  You can decide for yourself on those products.  I did read on their website that several of the flavors with non-gluten containing ingredients are run on the same machines as gluten containing products.  They do emphasize that their machines are cleaned and that they are aware of allergen issues.  So you can make the call as to whether or not you will try those products for yourself.  They list the products HERE on their faq page. 


However, the new Perfectly Simple Zone Bars are certified gluten free.  WAHOO!!!  I saw a coupon pop up on Targets website last month and spotted the product in the store for the first time today.  It is clearly labeled gluten free on the box.  It is available in three different flavors;  Toasted Coconut, Peanut Crunch, and Cranberry Almond.  Each bar contains 10 grams of protein.  The boxes were on sale for $4.49.  I had printed the target coupon found HERE (look under healthcare) for $1.00 off 2 boxes, plus you can stack a manufacturers coupon for another $1.00 off 2 boxes.  (There was a coupon on the box of Zone Perfect bars I had in my pantry).  So I paid $3.49 a box.  I love finding a new gluten free product and getting a great deal.  

No comments:

Post a Comment