Friday, July 16, 2010

Creamy Mushroom soup

I cannot resist posting more about Progresso soups after seeing this one today.  I can think of a lot of uses for this Creamy Mushroom soup.  I am thinking of making Hobo dinners with this soup poured on top of a hamburger patty, sliced potatoes, sliced onions and a few carrots.  Wrap it all up in a foil and bake at 425 for 30 minutes.  It is one of those dinners that makes your house smell so yummy.  My go-to for cream of mushroom or chicken soup have been the Health Valley brand, but it is not comparable to the Campbell's brand that I used to use before going gluten free.  I will definitely be keeping my eye out for this soup at the grocery store.  And how good does Progresso's  Chicken Cheese Enchilada soup sound? 

2 comments:

  1. Have you been able to find this any where???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found this at my Smith's/Kroger store. I also saw it on Amazon in bulk, but wasn't impressed with the price they were selling it for. My local Smith's will have it on sale for as cheap as $1/can.

    ReplyDelete