Saturday, January 22, 2011

Cheese Bread Mania


I saw a story in the paper about this company and had to try it for myself.  They make Brazilian Cheese Bread dough that is gluten free.  I found this at my local Harmon's grocery store.  HERE is a link to their site if you are interested in ordering or finding it at a store near you.  They were a little pricey at 10 dollars for a box of 24.  I would love to try the other flavors they offer. 


PAO DE QUEIJO (Brazilian Cheese Bread)...
Delightfully crispy on the outside, moist and chewy on the inside, kind of like a cheesy cross between a popover and a dinner roll, pão de queijo can be found daily in almost any bakery, bar, café, or luncheonette in Brazil. It is gluten-free, and offers a bit of a playground for experimentation with different kinds of flavors. Great for breakfast, delicious for mini-sandwiches and fantastic for munching with drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment