Saturday, April 24, 2010

EnerG Tapioca Dinner Rolls


So if you've been eating GF for very long, you've all ready discovered that there is no substitute for bread. I used to bake a loaf of Bob's Red Mill GF Homemade Wonderful bread every Sunday night so that my daughter would be able to make sandwiches for the week. Honestly, I hated the way it smelled. I think it is the cider vinegar that sours my taste buds. So I was pleased to find these tapioca dinner rolls because they are quite delicious. They smell like honey and the texture seems right on. I buy 4 or 5 bags at a time and keep them in the freezer. We take one out and pop it in the microwave for 20 seconds before slicing. Brittany uses these rolls to make a sandwich nearly every day in her sack lunch. And, Amazon sells these and other gluten free items in bulk for a great price.

No comments:

Post a Comment