Thursday, April 8, 2010

Marinated Pork Chops


This recipe is from Moms & Meals. (Most recipes are not gluten free, but I wanted to give credit where credit is due.) I don't do pork that often because it always turns out so tough and chewy. But when I read over this recipe I decided to give it another try. I like the flavor combinations in the marinade and pork was on sale this week too!

1 Tbsp soy sauce
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp lemon juice
2 Tbsp brown sugar
2 Tbsp ketchup
4-6 pork chops

Preheat oven to 350. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Place pork chops in a medium baking dish and spread with 1/2 of the sauce. Bake pork chops for 30 minutes in preheated oven. Turn and spread with remaining sauce. Continue baking for 30 minutes or until internal temperature of the chops has reached 160 degrees.

Since I was cooking 8 chops, I decided to double the marinade. I prepared it early in the afternoon and let the chops marinade in the fridge for a couple hours.

1 comment:

  1. I have a handful of good pork recipes.... they rae all fall apart meat type... email me for them sometime.

    ReplyDelete